Top 10 of 2021 is hosted once again by Kimberly Faye Reads.
This topic is always one of the hardest! But I had to go with books that I might have been surprised by, or ones I keep thinking about for some reason, or maybe I have recommended them to someone. And once again I’m going to separate into two lists, a Romance picks and a YA picks. Let’s see what I came up with!
Now, I had trouble narrowing down to just one from these two trilogies from one of my favorite authors, so I’m going to include all the books in both series here as one entry into my top 10.
Read my reviews:
- The Highland Fling by Meghan Quinn
- Dewey Belong Together by Ann Whynot
- Homecoming King by Penny Reid
- Blue Hawaiian by Carla Luna
- The Layover by Lacie Waldon
- Celebrity Dirt by J.D. Hollyfield
- Not Your Average Hot Guy by Gwenda Bond
- The Singles Table by Sara Desai
- Bet the Farm by Staci Hart
- The Introvert’s Guide to Blind Dating by Emma Hart
- The Introvert’s Guide to Speed Dating by Emma Hart
- The Introvert’s Guide to Online Dating by Emma Hart
- The Bookworm’s Guide to Flirting by Emma Hart
- The Bookworm’s Guide to Faking It by Emma Hart
- The Bookworm’s Guide to Dating by Emma Hart
Read my reviews:
- Blood Like Magic by Liselle Sambury
- A Pho Love Story by Loan Le
- Pride by Ibi Zoboi
- The Mary Shelley Club by Goldy Moldavsky
- The Evil Queen by Gena Showalter
- Cupcake by Cookie O’Gorman
- Our Violent Ends by Chloe Gong
- Sixteen Scandals by Sophie Jordan
- The Secret Recipe to Moving On by Karen Bischer
- Better than the Movies by Lynn Painter
And I had my top 10 picked, but then there was one of my books I just finished this past week, so I am going to add it as a top pick, but I don’t have the review for it yet.
Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them? What is your favorite book of the year?
If you’re interested in joining in to the Top 10 of 2021, you can go to the links at the top for the hosting blogs. Here are the other topics you’ll see coming up:
Tomorrow’s topic, actually the last one, is Books I’m looking forward to in 2022. Once again I’ll be sharing both a YA and a Romance list, because it is so hard to narrow that down as well!
Also, while you’re here, make sure you go enter into my Monthly Wrap-Up Giveaway HERE. It is open till the end of 2021!