Joining in again to this fun weekly post that is hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl with the freebie topic choice this week. I did use the new image she had last week, but the old one matches my blog colors, so I went back to it.
After my exciting trip to Book Bonanza a couple weeks ago, so happy to be back among fellow book lovers and fangirling over authors, I was thinking of authors I wish would be at future BB events. So I came up with my list of 10 from that. And I actually even took the interest form they posted in the BB Facebook group to share with authors you would like to see there, and sent them to most of these authors on Facebook. Even heard back from a couple of them!
1. Julia Kent is top of my list that I’d love to read! If you haven’t read her, here are her books I’ve read and loved. You can always click on the link at the top and search by her name to find my reviews too.
2. Emma Hart – Another top of my list author. Unfortunately she lives in the UK, so not sure if she’s able to make it to the US for signings.
3. J.J. Knight – now this is a newer author to me, but she has been doing Facebook Live posts since I first found her and she is hilarious! I so want to meet her!
4. Teagan Hunter – now she was supposed to be at this past Book Bonanza but had to drop out and is supposedly going to be there next year. One of the reasons it is hard for me to not go ahead and get a ticket!
5. Maya Hughes is an author that reached out to me a few years ago, and I’ve loved her books. I’m not positive, but I think she just moved out of the country though, so this may not be a possibility for her either.
6. Jen DeLuca – I love her Ren Fest stories!
7. Cara Bastone – I’ve loved her three little short audiobooks, and I even talked to one of the audiobook narrators about one of them when I saw him at Book Bonanza.
8. Ali Hazelwood – I mean, after The Love Hypothesis, and her little short novellas, who wouldn’t want to meet her?
9. Lynn Painter – I’ve loved both of her books that I’ve read so far!
10. Codi Hall – Her Christmas romances I listened to this past year were so good! Can’t wait for the third one!
Ruby Dixon – So I’ve only read one book so far, but I totally loved it! And then I was talking in line at BB about it with another fan, and they said that she’s actually a well-known author that does one book a year for a traditional publisher. But I don’t know who she is! I guess it’s a big secret? I did reach out to her on Facebook and send her the interest form, and she did reply to me and say she would fill it out! 🙂
So, have you read any of these authors and/or met them? Who are some authors you’d love to meet? Of course I would also love to meet some from my past favorite books like Stephen King and Dean Koontz to name a few, but this is my romance list.