Joining in again to this fun weekly post that is hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl with the freebie topic choice this week. I did use the new image she had last week, but the old one matches my blog colors, so I went back to it.
After my exciting trip to Book Bonanza a couple weeks ago, so happy to be back among fellow book lovers and fangirling over authors, I was thinking of authors I wish would be at future BB events. So I came up with my list of 10 from that. And I actually even took the interest form they posted in the BB Facebook group to share with authors you would like to see there, and sent them to most of these authors on Facebook. Even heard back from a couple of them!
1. Julia Kent is top of my list that I’d love to read! If you haven’t read her, here are her books I’ve read and loved. You can always click on the link at the top and search by her name to find my reviews too.
2. Emma Hart – Another top of my list author. Unfortunately she lives in the UK, so not sure if she’s able to make it to the US for signings.
3. J.J. Knight – now this is a newer author to me, but she has been doing Facebook Live posts since I first found her and she is hilarious! I so want to meet her!
4. Teagan Hunter – now she was supposed to be at this past Book Bonanza but had to drop out and is supposedly going to be there next year. One of the reasons it is hard for me to not go ahead and get a ticket!
5. Maya Hughes is an author that reached out to me a few years ago, and I’ve loved her books. I’m not positive, but I think she just moved out of the country though, so this may not be a possibility for her either.
6. Jen DeLuca – I love her Ren Fest stories!
7. Cara Bastone – I’ve loved her three little short audiobooks, and I even talked to one of the audiobook narrators about one of them when I saw him at Book Bonanza.
8. Ali Hazelwood – I mean, after The Love Hypothesis, and her little short novellas, who wouldn’t want to meet her?
9. Lynn Painter – I’ve loved both of her books that I’ve read so far!
10. Codi Hall – Her Christmas romances I listened to this past year were so good! Can’t wait for the third one!
Ruby Dixon – So I’ve only read one book so far, but I totally loved it! And then I was talking in line at BB about it with another fan, and they said that she’s actually a well-known author that does one book a year for a traditional publisher. But I don’t know who she is! I guess it’s a big secret? I did reach out to her on Facebook and send her the interest form, and she did reply to me and say she would fill it out! 🙂
So, have you read any of these authors and/or met them? Who are some authors you’d love to meet? Of course I would also love to meet some from my past favorite books like Stephen King and Dean Koontz to name a few, but this is my romance list.
I hope you’ll get to meet all of them someday soon!
Haven’t met any of these authors, but Ali Hazelwood and Jen DeLuca are two favorites of mine, too. Fun list! 😀
Thanks for stopping by!
Great topic, Lisa! It’s always so great to meet favorite authors and have a chance to talk books with them. I’ve not met any of the ones you shared here, but I hope you get to someday!
I’ve always got fingers crossed they’ll either be at Book Bonanza or I’ll find a new convention to go to!
I haven’t read any of these authors, but Ali Hazelwood is very high on my TBR list.
Great list Lisa, they all look so enticing.
Thanks for visiting us earlier!
Ali Hazelwood is so good! When I read The Love Hypothesis after everyone else had already gushed about it, I was so scared it would be a letdown, but it was a total winner, read in almost less than a day! Thanks for returning the visit!
A great list. And someone in the UK! I loved The Love Hypothesis and am very excited for Love on the Brain.
Have a great week!
Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
Can’t wait for that one either! Thanks for visiting!
Thanks for visiting!
Ali Hazlewood and Jen DeLuca would be on my list! I’ve been wanting to try Julia Kent as well. Nice list, Lisa!
Julia Kent is really fun! YOu should definitely try her out.
Lisa – thanks for visiting me – and I can see why you’ve never read any of the books on my list – we have VERY different taste in stories! But, I can appreciate that there are some fun covers there and creative titles. Just not my cup of tea! 🙂 That’s why there are so many books in the world – every book is not for every reader, right??? 🙂
I agree completely! That is why there are so many books! And I love that!
I really loved Well Met and also The Love Hypothesis of course! I haven’t read the novellas yet but I think I will when you can buy them as one. I’m definitely keen for her new release next month. I’ve also read the first Ice Planet Barbarians book (and several other Ruby Dixons as well).
I’ve been listening to the novellas, which is fun! I loved the first Ice Planet Barbarian and need to read more!
What a fun list! At least there’s the possibility of meeting some of them at future Book Bonanzas😁
That’s my hope! Or maybe I should branch out and go to a signing in Vegas or something some time, lol.
Fun idea! 😀 There are so many authors I’d love to meet in person too. I hope you’ll meet them. (I also love the old TTT colors. I still use the new one, though.)
I used the new one last time, but just couldn’t resist going back to the old one for the colors, lol.
This sis such a fun topic! I hope you’ll get to meet all of these authors one day. I’d also love to meet Ali Hazelwood and Jen DeLuca!
It was fun to do! Of course after I was done I thought of several others!
I hope you get to meet them all someday…maybe you’ll just have to travel to the UK 😉
Traveling to anywhere in Europe is a dream of mine some day!
Such a great list! I’d love to meet Jen Deluca, Ali Hazelwood, and Lynn Painter too. 🙂
It’s fun to think about!
[…] on the Top 10 Tuesday on the freebie topic and I went in the theme of my Book Bonanza trip with the top 10 romance authors I still want to […]
I’ve never been to any book event, but I’m sure it’s SUPER fun to meet favorite authors and the like! Hope you get to meet all of these someday. 🙂 Thanks so much for visiting Finding Wonderland on this week. Apologies it took this long to visit here.
No problem! I know we all get busy! I’m behind on my blog visiting and commenting at the moment too.
Yes to Ali Hazelwood! I loved The Love Hypothesis and Under One Roof, my holds on novellas #2 & #3 just landed on my kindle, I’m so excited! Ohhhhhh *runs off to Amazon to make for sure the rest of the authors are on my tbr!*
Ooh, I recommend all of these of course! lol
What an interesting list. I hope you get a chance to meet them all!
Thanks for stopping by!