Okay, so this post takes so much time for me every week, and not that I don’t love you guys, but I get the same 10-12 people who enter the giveaway every week. So it’s not like I’m adding any followers. Because of that, I’m going to maybe change how I do this, and maybe just go through each week and delete books on my list, and let you know how many I deleted. That’s what I’m trying this week. The giveaway may or may not continue after this week.
Books I’m Keeping:
- The Neighbor by Dean Koontz – because I’ve read the book this short story goes with.
- 45 Pounds by K.A. Barson – This is the kind of book I devour. I might need to read some more of these to help me get motivated to lose weight.
- Dead Zone by Robison Wells – I read the first, so really still want to read this second book.
- A Murder of Magpies by Sarah Bromley – this one still sounds interesting to me.
- Shutter by Courtney Alameda – another that still sounds interesting to me.
- Eye Candy by Tera Lynn Childs – I don’t remember this one, but it sounds good.
Books I’m tossing:
- Spark by Rachael Craw
- The Write Thing by Anthony Ramirez
- One, Two, Three by Elodi Nowodazkij
- The Space Between by Kristie Cook
- Mary Hades by Sarah Dalton
- Right for a Reason: Life, Liberty, and a Crapload of Common Sense by Miriam Weaver and Amy Jo Clark – I don’t read many political books anymore, but I follow these two on social media
- Elixir by Anna Abner
- Mirror X by Karri Thompson
- Awakening by Jeremy Laszlo
- Across the Ages by RaShelle Workman
- The Tesla Gate by John D. Mimms
- Ephemeral by Addison Moore
- Company Town by Madeline Ashby
- Two Girls Staring at the Ceiling by Lucy Frank
Keeping 6 out of 20 this week, not so great. But still getting rid of more than I’m keeping, so that’s good. Last week I had 3,037 books left on my Goodreads TBR. I’m tossing 14 this week, leaving me at 3,027 on Goodreads.
Once again this is a US only giveaway, unless you are International and see a book here you really want and would be willing to pay for the difference in the shipping through Paypal or some other way. You get to pick any two books from the pictures below, as long as they don’t get traded away, or picked by last week’s winner, and I will pick a surprise book from the piles to add to your choice. You can pick only one from the 2019 pile, and one from the 2020 pile, the other should be from one of the others. Here are your choices:
Once again I’m going to let you pick two, along with me throwing in a surprise third book! Just enter the Rafflecopter below. Now, as I mentioned at the beginning, this may be the last weekly giveaway I do for a while with the lack of contestants/followers I’m getting. Definitely appreciate all of you who continue to follow and participate each week though!
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, while I’ve only had it happen once, I’m going to have to make a statement like other giveaways I’ve seen on blogs that I am not responsible for lost mail.a Rafflecopter giveaway