I ended up taking February off from this challenge due to a full calendar and what just seemed like I forgot to sign up! So when I got signed up this time, I decided to bump my number of goal posts down to just 5+ instead of the 10+ I had been doing. I may still get up to 10 or more, I just want to make sure I’m not putting myself under too much stress to get everything done. This fun challenge is hosted by Lonna @FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense.
It’s a way to increase comment activity on your own blog, as well as
meet some new bloggers and help them out! Here are the details:
- This challenge will run January through March.
- You are welcome to sign up for one, two, or all three months (a
sign-up post will go up a month in advance for each month and will be
open for three weeks).
- Bloggers will be paired up for one month and will be required to comment on each other’s blog posts.
- If you sign up for more than one month, you will have a different comment partner each month.
- To allow a bit of freedom, you will be able to choose how often
you would like to comment on your partner’s blog (options include 5-10
or 11-20 posts).
- Social Media Option: If you’d like to give your partner further
encouragement through social media, we will do our best to connect you
with bloggers who are active on the same platforms.
- Giveaway: at the end of March, we will be giving away two bookish prizes. Please note: this giveaway will only be open to participants.
Obviously it is a little late to sign up for the Winter Challenge, but I’m assuming/hoping there will be another one this summer! For March I’ve been paired up with Vedika at Poems and Poets. As I figured out last summer, I really need to mark it down in my calendar to make sure how many times I comment. 5 times means once a week for sure! Although I’m going to try to do at least twice a week as much as possible.
Welcome back for the last month, Lisa! I completely understand what you mean about over committing. I hope you and Vedika hit it off! And, why would you? Enjoy! 😀
I am excited to get to know a new blogger! Thanks for stopping by!