October was very busy, but I intend for November to be crazy busy with writing for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). So…. I will most likely not be doing any weekly posts, and very few posts that will require me to go return comments. Instead I’m hoping to just go comment on blogs when I have time instead of feeling like I have to go comment on all the WOW or Sunday Posts that come up. Also, I’m doing my October wrap up a day or two earlier than normal, because I want to be done with it before November starts as well! This will probably be another quick post like last time, and I might also do some normal Sunday post topics in this as well. We’ll see.
Another month where I didn’t get a discussion post done. Not sure I’ll meet my goal for the year, as I don’t know how I’ll get a discussion post done in November either. Maybe December will get a few instead.
I got a few in this month. If you’re wondering what this challenge is about, you can go check it out HERE.
- Hudson Valley series by Alice Clayton
- Wendy Darling series by Colleen Oakes
- There’s Wild, Then There’s You by M. Leighton
- Six of Hearts by LH Cosway
Only one that I think counts this month.
- Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
Two books this month:
Got three of these this month.
- Deep (Stage Dive #4) by Kylie Scott
- Illusion (The Heirs of Watson Island #3) by Martina Boone
- One King’s Way (On Dublin Street #6.5) by Samantha Young
I’m going to skip my Bookish Resolutions wrap-up for the month, which means I’m not meeting some of them kind of.
Some Statistics from Last Month:
- #of books read: 20 as of today, maybe one or two more by actual end of month
- # of full reviews posted on blog: 14
- # of mini-reviews posted on blog: 6
So that’s my month at a glance. Not going to list out a possible TBR either. Just know that I’ll hopefully be writing my 1,667 words every day in November in hopes of getting 50,000 done by the end of the month!