I had a great time last month commenting back and forth with Anne from My Head is Full of Books. Both of us being high school librarians was a really neat coincidence and gave us lots to talk about! This fun challenge is hosted by Lonna @FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense.
It’s a way to increase comment activity on your own blog, as well as
meet some new bloggers and help them out! Here are the details:
- This challenge will run June through August.
- You are welcome to sign up for one, two, or all three months (a
sign-up post will go up a month in advance for each month and will be
open for three weeks).
- Bloggers will be paired up for one month and will be required to comment on each other’s blog posts.
- If you sign up for more than one month, you will have a different comment partner each month.
- To allow a bit of freedom, you will be able to choose how often
you would like to comment on your partner’s blog (options include 5-10
or 11-20 posts).
- Social Media Option: If you’d like to give your partner further
encouragement through social media, we will do our best to connect you
with bloggers who are active on the same platforms.
- Giveaway: at the end of August, we will be giving away two bookish prizes. Please note: this giveaway will only be open to participants.
Now it’s too late to sign up for the July challenge, but you can still sign up for the August one pretty soon. For July I’ve been paired up with Peyton @ A Bookish Mess. I’m looking forward to getting to know her better and commenting on her posts. I signed up again for the 11-20 posts, that’s just basically 3 a week, which should be no problem! Now I’m wondering how many times I ended up commenting this June. Hmm.
Hi Lisa! Oh no, I've missed the sign up for July as well. Been away for a week or so. Will hopefully not miss the August sign up. Hope you enjoy your challenge!
August sign up will go up in a few days! Just keep your eyes open! Thanks for stopping by.
What a wonderful idea! I'll definitely have to check this out for August.
Go to the website in a few days, then you can get in on it!
Dang it! I missed it again. I'll have to keep a link to her site so I can sign up for August. 🙂
FictionZeal – Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews
I'll try to remind you! 🙂 Sign ups should be up in a few days.
Glad you've joined us for July! I hope you have a wonderful time with Peyton as your partner.
I had a great partner last month, and I'm looking forward to getting to know Peyton this month too!