I wanted to do a quick post today to wish everyone who celebrates a happy thanksgiving! I love this holiday for the time I get to spend with family that I don’t always get to see much for the rest of the year. The food is always good as well. I get a big lunch at my mom’s house, and then I get my dinner at my dad’s house. Of course, there’s not much better time to add a Supernatural Gif than when you’re talking about a traditional Thanksgiving dish.
- I’m still extremely thankful that I’m finally in a library job and out of the classroom.
- I’m grateful that as a blogger I get more opportunities to read books early.
- I’m grateful for the new manager at the bookstore where I work part time who saved a really awesome ARC for me a month or two ago.
- I’m grateful for having a sister who lives in NYC so that I was able to have a free place to stay and attend BEA this past summer.
- I’m grateful for getting an old friendship back this year that has helped me to be very close to winning NaNoWriMo this year.
Those are the main things, but also, I’m very grateful for all of my followers, as well as all of the blogs that I follow myself where I get to talk about books with other book lovers and learn about books I might not have learned about otherwise.
Now I have to go get dressed and head to my first meal of the day. A bit early so that I can see my sweet 2 year old niece before everyone else gets there.
I’ll leave you with some stuff from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Thanksgiving episode.