Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted at Pen to Paper Blog, in which we feature a book we can’t wait to get off of our wish list and onto our shelves! For
the month of May, I’m choosing to participate, but in a little bit
different way. Each Wednesday I’m going to talk about something I’m
wishing to happen at BEA this summer. This week I’m going to talk about the bloggers that I follow and I know are going, and that I really hope I can meet, even if just in passing, while I’m at BEA this year. I know there are many I’m probably forgetting, so if you’re going, and I didn’t list you below, please tell me in the comments so I can make sure to look to find you!
- Jenna Does Books
- Brittany at The Book Addict’s Guide
- Octavia at Read. Sleep. Repeat.
- Hannah at The Irish Banana
- Good Books, Good Wine
- Meghann at Becoming Books
- Giselle at Xpresso Reads
- Andrea at The Overstuffed Bookcase
- Novel Sounds
- Jessica at Lovin Los Libros
- Aly at My Heart Hearts Books
- Tiffany at Mostly YA Lit
- Amanda at Forever Young Adult
- Amber at Shelfnotes and Armchair BEA
- Heather Hearts Books
- Jenna at Coffee, Books, and Me
- Laura at The Revolving Bookcase
- Melissa at Chick Lit Central
- Michelle at Pink Polka Dot Book Blog
- Nikki at There Were Books Involved
- Rebecca at Book Bite Reviews
- Rebecca at Booksellers Without Borders
- Stacy from The Novel Life
- Kate Tilton
Another blogger that I’m hoping to meet “again”, I met her last year at the RT Convention in Kansas City, Jennifer at The Bawdy Book Blog.
Hoping to meet the two crazy girls from the Epic Reads Tea Time fame, Aubry and Margot.
Like I said at the start of this, I know there are so many more bloggers going that I haven’t listed, so please leave me a comment! Don’t know how I’ll meet all of you, but I’m sure hoping to try!