Top Ten Tuesday is sponsored by The Broke and The Bookish.
Even though I’ve already posted a review today, I really liked the idea of this week’s Top 10 theme, so I decided to go ahead and join in. Below are my top 10 books I’ve read so far in 2014, in no particular order.
- Uninvited by Sophie Jordan
- Romance is My Day Job by Patience Bloom
- Liv, Forever by Amy Talkington
- Fire and Flood by Victoria Scott
- The Taking by Kimberly Derting
- Don’t Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
- Far From You by Tess Sharpe
- The Dark World by Cara Lynn Shultz
- The One (The Selection #3) by Kiera Cass
Have you read any of these? What are some of your top books you’ve read so far this year?