Top 10 of 2020 is hosted once again by Kimberly Faye Reads.
Technically today’s topic is favorite characters. But that is always a hard one for me, or I mean it probably is just almost saying the same books I’ve already mentioned in other posts. So I thought I’d do a little easier one and share my top 10 audiobooks of the year.
Now, I would have also included the sequel to Call Me Maybe, but decided I didn’t want to do 11, so I just stuck with the first one in that series. And I rarely do nonfiction anymore, but I LOVED the Clanlands audiobook, probably because it was narrated by Sam Heughan and Graham McTavish and they were so funny!
My Reviews for These:
- Clanlands: Whisky, Warfare, and a Scottish Adventure Like No Other by Sam Heughan and Graham McTavish
- Like It’s 1999 (Boston Classics #2.5) by Karen Grey
- Nick and Noel’s Christmas Playlist by Codi Hall
- Tempt Thy Neighbor (Roommate Romps #4) by Teagan Hunter
- Call Me Maybe (Love Lines #1) by Cara Bastone
- Let’s Get Textual (Texting #1) by Teagan Hunter
- The Billionaire Boss Next Door (Billionaire Collection #1) by Max Monroe
- Love and Lists (Chocoholics #1) by Tara Sivec
- Pause by Kylie Scott
- Ready Player Two (Ready Player One #2) by Ernest Cline
Tell me, did you listen to any of these this year? What were your favorite audiobooks? Or do you even listen to audiobooks? I didn’t used to, but over the last 10 years or so I’ve become a big audiobook fan.
If you’re interested in joining in to the Top 10 of 2021, you can go to the links at the top for the hosting blogs. Here are the other topics you’ll see coming up:
Tomorrow’s topic is Cover Love, one of my favorite topics, but I’ll divide it once again between YA and Romance probably.
Also, while you’re here, make sure you go enter into my Monthly Wrap-Up Giveaway HERE. It is open till the end of 2021!