I always enjoy participating in this each year, so once again I’m joining in. As usual there is the option of participating in all the days, or just some. I had thought about doing one that another blog was hosting this year, but it started on different days than I had already blocked out to do this one with, so I’ll stick with the tried and true one!
It’s hosted once again by Kimberly Faye Reads, but it’s back to just one host.
The days are from December 25th-31st, and they even suggest maybe doing the same thing for Bookstagram, which I may try to do that this year since I’m getting into that more. Here is the schedule:
Here are the instructions:
- Share on your blog, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube or Facebook — or anywhere else you might want to post — and declare your intentions to join us. It just takes a couple of minutes. Share the link (https://ki.mreads.link/top10of2k21) or link back!
- Grab the banner — and topic list — above and share it in your posts.
- Post your 10 favorites on each day (or only on the days that interest you) – they didn’t have to be published in 2021.
- Use #top10of2k21 on social media.
- Don’t want to write a blog post each day? Share your top 10 on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok or YouTube! (Or, you know, all of the above!)
- If you’re a bookstagrammer, take a photo or create a collage using a program like Canva to share your picks in your feed!
- Prefer to use your stories to share your picks? Download the story templates! They’re in my highlights, too. (You can totally do both.)
- Have an awesome time looking back on some of your 2021 favorites and sharing them with your followers!
- Tell your friends… and have fun!
That’s it! Easy, peasy, right? If you decide to join in, go ahead and create your own post like this, and then link up on Kimberly Faye Reads, with the link in my first paragraph above.