I always enjoy participating in this each year, so once again I’m joining in. As usual there is the option of participating in all the days, or just some. Since I’m planning this out ahead, and have pretty much given up on using any extra time I have for writing this fire dumpster year of 2020, I should be able to do them all, although one that I sometimes change a little I might change again.
The days are from December 25th-31st, and they even suggest maybe doing the same thing for Bookstagram, which I may try to do that this year since I’m getting into that more. Here is the schedule:
Here are the instructions:
- Post on your blog, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube or Facebook — or anywhere else you might want to post — and declare your intentions to join us. It just takes a couple of minutes. Share the link (https://ki.mreads.link/top10of2k20) or link back!
- Grab the banner — and topic list — above and share it in your posts.
- Post your 10 favorites on each day (or only on the days that interest you) – they didn’t have to be published in 2020.
- Use #top10of2k20 on social media.
- Don’t want to write a blog post each day? Share your top 10 on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or YouTube! (Or, you know, all of the above!)
- If you’re a bookstagrammer, take a photo or create a collage using a program like Canva to share your picks!
- Also for the bookstagrammers? There are story templates to go along with the challenge! They’re in my highlights, too.
- Have an awesome time looking back on some of your 2020 favorites and sharing them with your followers!
- Tell your friends… and have fun!
That’s it! Easy, peasy, right? If you decide to join in, go ahead and create your own post like this, and then link up on Kimberly Faye Reads, with the link in my first paragraph above.