I’m going to at least follow through with the giveaways for the rest of the month, this is the last one for March. Of course things are changing with having to be locked down in our homes, or just staying home I guess. So I will get out to mail gifts. And maybe I’ll add an international giveaway of a $5 book at The Book Depository or $5 Amazon gift card for those who can get that? What do you think? I am going to do like I did last week, just list them and link to them. With a sentence or two why I’m keeping them. That seemed to go a little faster anyway.
Books I’m Keeping:
- Give Up the Ghost by Megan Crewe – I like this author and I feel she isn’t as well known, so I don’t want to forget about this one.
- Rival: A Feuds Novella by Avery Hastings – I like to keep novellas on my list to read because I enjoyed the series.
- Untot – Pausensnack (Undead #1.5) by Kirsty McKay – Okay, right now it only shows as being available in German, but I really hope it will be in English some day for me to read because I loved this series!
- Squeal by Enoch St. John – the Lord of the Flies vibe makes me still want to read this one
- The Collector’s Society by Heather Lyons – I like this type of story
- Twin Roses by Sarah Cross – Love the series, so need to read this novella!
- Undivided by Neal Shusterman – Need to finish this series!
- Redemption by Julie Chibbaro – I loved this author’s book about Typhoid Mary, so want to read all her books!
Books I’m Tossing:
- Bird by Tami Egonu
- Atlantia by Ally Condie – I like this author, but don’t know that I’ll get to this. If I do, I think it is a big enough title I’ll remember it without leaving it on my TBR.
- dEaDINBURGH: Vantage by Mark Wilson – Uh, sounds awful close to what’s going on today, but not going to get to it
- Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
- The Siren’s Cry by Jennifer Anne Kogler – I only gave the first book 3 stars, so probably won’t worry about this sequel.
- Adapting Eden by Victoria Hoyt – has horrible ratings on Goodreads, so probably won’t mess with this sequel, also there were a lot of issues with the first book, so that makes it even less something I want to read.
- Anatomy of a Single Girl by Daria Snadowsky – never read the first book, and that one isn’t even on my TBR either.
- Hear by Jacqueline Abelson
- Chasing Power by Sarah Beth Durst
- Crown of Ice by Vicki L. Weavil
- The Remnants by Anna Scanlon
- Twinfinity: Nethermore by Chris Podhola
- Descent by Kallie Ross
- First World Problems by LeighAnn Kopans – never read the first one which is also not even on my TBR.
- One by LeighAnn Kopans
- Parallel Visions by Cheryl Rainfield – I’m only taking it off my TBR list on Goodreads. This is a pretty big author, popular with one of the teachers at my school, so I’ll try to read this some time.
- Slow Dance in Purgatory by Amy Harmon
- Blood Type by Melissa Luznicky Garrett – a holdover from the time I was always reading vampire books? Also have the sequel on the list so I’ll take it off too.
- Found by Brenda L. Harper
- Naming Jack the Ripper by Russell Edwards – as fascinated as I am by all the theories and evidence, I just don’t think I’ll get to this one.
- Thirty-Two Going on Spinster by Becky Monson – I’m well past that, officially a spinster at the age of 47
- Dead Girl Walking by Ruth Silver
Keeping 8 this week, but I did go through 30, 31 technically, compared to my usual 20. Last week I had 3,006 books left on my Goodreads TBR. I’m tossing 23 this week, but I did add a few through Wednesday posts, so that is leaving me at 2,986 on my Goodreads TBR list. I’m below the 3,000 mark! Yay!
Once again this is a US only giveaway, unless you are International and see a book here you really want and would be willing to pay for the difference in the shipping through Paypal or some other way. You get to pick any two books from the pictures below, as long as they don’t get traded away, or picked by last week’s winner, and I will pick a surprise book from the piles to add to your choice. You can pick only one from the 2020 pile, the other should be from one of the others. Here are your choices:
Once again I’m going to let you pick two, along with me throwing in a surprise third book! Just enter the Rafflecopter below. Now, as I mentioned at the beginning, this may be the last weekly giveaway I do for a while with the lack of contestants/followers I’m getting. Definitely appreciate all of you who continue to follow and participate each week though!
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, while I’ve only had it happen once, I’m going to have to make a statement like other giveaways I’ve seen on blogs that I am not responsible for lost mail.a Rafflecopter giveaway