I’m going to at least follow through with the giveaways for the rest of the month. Maybe, I’ll add a new entry that if you get someone new to come participate, you can have an extra entry into the giveaway for that? And then I’ll pick a winner for one book of the people who bring in new readers? What do you think? I am going to do like I did last week, just list them and link to them. With a sentence or two why I’m keeping them. That seemed to go a little faster anyway.
Books I’m Keeping:
- All the Truth That’s In Me by Julie Berry – still sounds really good!
- Phoenix Overture by Jodi Meadows – I still need to finish the series, and want to read all the novellas that go along with it.
- Love is a Choice by Beth Revis – Another novella to go with a series I love, so I need to read it
Books I’m Tossing:
- Breeders by Ashley Quigley
- The Mine by John A. Heldt
- Carrier by Anne Tibbets
- Famous Last Words by Katie Alender – even though I’ve read and enjoyed other books by this author, not sure this one grabs me as much.
- Love is the Drug by Alaya Dawn Johnson – could be appropriate for what’s going on in the world these days, but doesn’t sound unique to me.
- Haunted Crime Scenes: Paranormal Evidence From Crimes & Criminals Across The USA (Volume 2) by Katherine Ramsland and Mark Nesbitt
- The Dead Are Watching: Ghost Stories from a Reluctant Psychic by Debra Robinson
- Bridesmaids by Jane Costello
- The Moment Collector by Jodi Lynn Anderson
- Kissing Frogs by Alisha Sevigny
- Ghosting by Edith Pattou
- The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter – so I love this author, and probably will read this, but haven’t read the first book yet, so don’t need to keep this on my TBR list for now.
- Defy the Dark by Saundra Mitchell – an anthology, and you know how I feel about those.
- Charisma by Jeanne Ryan – there was a time this was one I HAD to read, but now I’m eh. The cover makes me think of that one recent movie, Us.
- Night Crawlers by Robert R. McCammon – used to have to read all of his books, this one doesn’t grab me at this point in my life
- Dream Boy by Mary Crockett and Madelyn Rosenberg
- Earthfall by Mark Walden – I feel like I read something similar recently?
Keeping 3 out of 20 this week, that’s really good! Last week I had 3,011 books left on my Goodreads TBR. I’m tossing 17 this week, but I did add a few through Wednesday posts, so that is leaving me at 3,006 on my Goodreads TBR list.
Once again this is a US only giveaway, unless you are International and see a book here you really want and would be willing to pay for the difference in the shipping through Paypal or some other way. You get to pick any two books from the pictures below, as long as they don’t get traded away, or picked by last week’s winner, and I will pick a surprise book from the piles to add to your choice. You can pick only one from the 2020 pile, the other should be from one of the others. Here are your choices:
Once again I’m going to let you pick two, along with me throwing in a surprise third book! Just enter the Rafflecopter below. Now, as I mentioned at the beginning, this may be the last weekly giveaway I do for a while with the lack of contestants/followers I’m getting. Definitely appreciate all of you who continue to follow and participate each week though!
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, while I’ve only had it happen once, I’m going to have to make a statement like other giveaways I’ve seen on blogs that I am not responsible for lost mail.a Rafflecopter giveaway