I’m going to at least follow through with the giveaways for the rest of the month. Maybe, I’ll add a new entry that if you get someone new to come participate, you can have an extra entry into the giveaway for that? And then I’ll pick a winner for one book of the people who bring in new readers? What do you think? I am going to do like I did last week, just list them and link to them. With a sentence or two why I’m keeping them. That seemed to go a little faster anyway.
Books I’m Keeping:
- Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare – a new series that I want to remember to start some day.
- Origins by Steve Alten – I love the Meg series, so I need to read this prequel!
- Sharkman by Steve Alten – I don’t even remember this title, so I’ll have to save it!
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows – Yes, I still need to read it.
- Random by Tom Leveen – still sounds like a really touching story.
Books I’m Tossing:
- Kronos Rising by Max Hawthorne
- Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare – I haven’t read the first book yet, and until I do, I don’t know if I’ll go on. Plus, doubt I need the reminder for such a famous author/series – same reasoning on the next title!
- Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare
- Mindwar by Andrew Klavan – I really want to read something by this author, but not sure this one will be for me.
- Dissonance by Erica O’Rourke
- The Registry by Shannon Stoker – sounds similar to other books, and doesn’t have the best of reviews.
- When We Wake by Karen Healey
- The Island by Jen Minkman – says it’s not available in English anymore anyways.
- The Girl Who Remained Elusive by Whitney Pagano
- Monsters by Tom Leveen – I feel like this is the same as his other book I have read, Sick.
- Kaleidoscope: Diverse YA Science Fiction and Fantasy Stories – an anthology, and you know how I feel about those.
- Madame Tussaud’s Apprentice: An Untold Story of Love in the French Revolution by Kathleen Benner Duble – I like the idea behind it, but don’t know that I’ll get to it.
- The Bad by Kendall Bailey
- Don’t Touch by Rachel M. Wilson
- Blur by Kristen Middleton
Keeping 5 out of 20 this week, a fourth. But still getting rid of more than I’m keeping, so that’s good. Last week I had 3,027 books left on my Goodreads TBR. I’m tossing 15 this week, plus I had a few I moved to my TBR owned list, leaving me at 3,011 on my Goodreads TBR list.
Once again this is a US only giveaway, unless you are International and see a book here you really want and would be willing to pay for the difference in the shipping through Paypal or some other way. You get to pick any two books from the pictures below, as long as they don’t get traded away, or picked by last week’s winner, and I will pick a surprise book from the piles to add to your choice. You can pick only one from the 2019 pile, and one from the 2020 pile, the other should be from one of the others. Here are your choices:
Once again I’m going to let you pick two, along with me throwing in a surprise third book! Just enter the Rafflecopter below. Now, as I mentioned at the beginning, this may be the last weekly giveaway I do for a while with the lack of contestants/followers I’m getting. Definitely appreciate all of you who continue to follow and participate each week though!
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, while I’ve only had it happen once, I’m going to have to make a statement like other giveaways I’ve seen on blogs that I am not responsible for lost mail.a Rafflecopter giveaway