So I recently saw this challenge and thought it sounded like the perfect one to help me with my goals about commenting this summer. It’s hosted by Lonna @FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense. It’s a way to increase comment activity on your own blog, as well as meet some new bloggers and help them out! Here are the details:
- This challenge will run June through August.
- You are welcome to sign up for one, two, or all three months (a
sign-up post will go up a month in advance for each month and will be
open for three weeks).
- Bloggers will be paired up for one month and will be required to comment on each other’s blog posts.
- If you sign up for more than one month, you will have a different comment partner each month.
- To allow a bit of freedom, you will be able to choose how often
you would like to comment on your partner’s blog (options include 5-10
or 11-20 posts).
- Social Media Option: If you’d like to give your partner further
encouragement through social media, we will do our best to connect you
with bloggers who are active on the same platforms.
- Giveaway: at the end of August, we will be giving away two bookish prizes. Please note: this giveaway will only be open to participants.
Today is the last day to sign up for June, but you could still sign up for July and August I think. I’m signing up to do all three months, and to do 11-20 posts, as that is about one comment a day. And I want to start being better about always commenting on people’s blogs! If this sounds interesting to you, click the button at the top of this post to go to the sign up page!