I feel like participating in this earlier this year really helped me get through some e-books and e-galleys on my Nook, and I even found some that had been on there for awhile that I then really enjoyed and I found a new author to love. So I decided to participate in the summer one as well. There are three hosts this time, Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun, Michelle @ Because Reading, and Stormi at Books, Movies, Reviews, Oh My! This time it runs from June 20th until September 4th, and you can sign up HERE until August 8th. This time there will be three different grand prize giveaways, one for the reviews, one for participating in the scavenger hunt activities, and one for being supportive of the other participants.
I’ll probably stick with my same goals as last time, although I will probably also try to read e-galleys that I got from Netgalley and were Kindle files that didn’t expire, so I didn’t rush to read them before they were published. That should also help me to work on my percentage on Netgalley and help me out there as well.
- Read and review about 10 e-books, that’s about one each week of the challenge.
- Comment on at least 3 other reviews every time I post a review on the linky.
- Since it is summer, I will try to participate in at least one read-a-thon if there is one.
- I will try to participate in at least one of the scavenger hunt challenges.
- And I WILL post a wrap up post. I often get to the end of a challenge and then just fizzle out with the wrap up post. I will not do that this time. In fact, I’m probably going to go start a post and schedule it for the day after the challenge ends to put all my wrap up stuff in.
Those are my goals. And I intend to stick to them, maybe go above them if I have time, and I should since it is summer. Although I am trying to work more at the bookstore and I’m going in and working on inventory in the library so that is taking up some of my extra time at the moment.
If you’re interested, go sign up and I’ll look forward to reading your reviews as the challenge goes on!