The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s
a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog,
showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is
coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.
Last week on the blog:
- A to Z Challenge: K Reviews, L Reviews, M Reviews, N Reviews, O Reviews, P Reviews
- Review and Blog Tour: Supervision by Alison Stine (Giveaway)
- Blog Tour: Never Sleep by Cady Vance (Giveaway)
- Review and Blog Tour: Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke (Prisoner of Night and Fog #2) by Anne Blankman (Giveaway)
My mini-reviews are going pretty well. It was nice having them all done for this past week ahead of time. Later today I’m going to try to get all of them done for this week. It was nice realize that I’m halfway done with the challenge as well. As much as I’m enjoying being a part of it, I don’t always do some of the other memes I do because of it, and I do miss those.
This week on the blog:
- A to Z Challenge: Q-V posts
- Review: An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- Review: The Replaced (The Taking #2) by Kimberly Derting
- Possible Reviews: Of Shadow and Stone by Michelle Muto or Be Not Afraid by Cecilia Galante
- Trailer Reveal: Hold Me Like a Breath by Tiffany Schmidit
- Cover Reveal: The Gatherers by Ashley Ehlers
I’m trying to sign up for less tours that I have to review the book, just because I have so many e-galleys to read I’m not getting to books I have sitting on actual bookshelves! I only work one night at the bookstore this week, so hoping to get a lot more reading done. I’ve got a few e-galleys I downloaded from Netgalley that I’m going to just give a quick feedback on as I had trouble getting into them, and that will hopefully help bring my percentage up on that site.
My Fit/Walking Goals:
I’m trying to work on getting back into shape, and I am a walker. I’ve got a Fitbit and so I’m using the steps on that until I get better/more time to walk. I’d like to get back to my 20 miles of walking a week. For now I’m walking when I can, and trying to get about 10,000 steps a day. Starting next week I’m going to post a daily update of steps on this post, as well as how many miles I walked. My 20 miles a week is separate from how many steps I get a day. While those steps from the miles count towards my daily step goal, the normal daily steps don’t count towards my 20 miles. Does that make sense?
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.
It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected.
HI, my name is Lisa, and I’m a bookaholic. (I’ll pause while everyone reading says “Hi Lisa”). I sometimes can’t believe how ridiculous I am about books. It’s like a serious addiction. There is no way I will ever get to all the books I have sitting in my house to read, yet I keep adding more! Anyway, here’s the past week’s additions.
Physical copies of books:
I haven't read either of these series, but this novella was free, so I thought maybe I'd try reading it and see if it got me interested at all in the two series.