Once again I’m doing two months together. Just seems to work out best for me to do it that way.
- Paranoia (Night Walkers #2) by JR Johansson – 2 points
- The White Glove War (Magnolia League #2) by Katy Crouch and Grady Hendrix – 2 points
- The Burnouts (Quarantine #3) by Lex Thomas – 12 points (final book in series) Book 1, Book 2
- City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare – 12 points (final book in a series) Books 1-3, Book 4, Book 5
- Flawed (Perfection #2) by JL Spelbring – 2 points, Book 1
- Astray (Gated #2) by Amy Christine Parker – 2 points, Book 1
- Undead with Benefits (Eat, Brains, Love #2) by Jeff Hart – 2 points, Book 1
- Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Forman – 2 points, Book 1
Not so great the last two months. But with my September is for Sequels Reading Challenge coming up, I should be getting a ton more points! The trend also continued with my 2nd month being less than the first. I had made it to 100 points back in June. Now I’m adding 36, so 136 points now. Which makes me a Veteran, the top of the challenge! Yay! But I’m not done! And if you want to join into my September reading challenge, it’s simple and there will be a giveaway for those who participate, just click on the button below!