For my 3rd annual September is for Sequels Challenge, which I’ll post the sign-ups for later this week, I’m once again co-hosting a September is for Sequels Giveaway Hop with Kathy from I Am A Reader. I think I fixed the button problem for the challenge this year, it should be a better size this time.
You see, I noticed two years ago that I had a bunch of sequels to books that
I’d been allowed to read the first book as an ARC or e-galley, and then
just hadn’t time to read the sequels due to reading more first in the
series books. So I set a goal for myself of reading sequels in
September, and you can sign up to join into the Challenge HERE. Now, the idea of September wasn’t actually mine, I got it
from Em’s Book Reviews. So for the Giveaway, these are the rules if you want to join:
- The book must be a sequel in a series, can’t be the first one, but
it can be any number from 2 on. It doesn’t matter if you offer a
physical copy or an e-book, as long as it is part of series.
- Your giveaway post must include the hop image and linky, or at least
a link to one of the hosts’ sites if you can’t get the linky to work.
- Please only 1 mandatory entry. All the others must be optional.
Try not to have a huge list, probably no more than 5 or 6 entries possible.
- Your post must be live by 12:01 EST on September 2nd (That is 9 pm September 1st if you live in California).
- Please include September is for Sequels in your title, and the giveaway must be for this Hop exclusively.
- Your site must be family friendly – no erotica or 18+ sites. Your
site & giveaway must be free of steamy images and book covers. If it
would embarrass me to have my teenagers see it, it can’t be on your
- It is your responsibility to check the linky on September 2nd to be
sure you are still on the linky and that your link is accurate. Please
send Lisa a direct link to your post when it goes live to email@example.com.
- If you are using Rafflecopter set it to begin on September 1st and to end on September 10th, 12:01 AM.
To sign up to host a giveaway add your blog to the linky. Please include
your shipping info in parenthesis following your blog name (US)
This is a Blog Hop!