Once again I didn’t do one of these at the end of March, so I will combine March and April. And I’m not sure I’m doing very well this time! Which is sad after I just completed the A to Z Challenge and was so proud of that!
- Cured (Stung #2) 2 points
- The Prince (The Selection 0.5) & The Guard (The Selection 2.5) 2 points
- Resurrection (Ripper #3) – 12 points (final book in series) Book #1, Book #2
- Sunrise (Ashfall #3) – 12 points (final book in series) Book #1, Book #2
- The Forever Song (Blood of Eden #3) – 12 points (final book in series) Book #1, Book #2
- Unbroken (Ruined #2) – 2 points Book #1
- No Place Like Oz (Dorothy Must Die #0.5) – 1 point
- Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassins #2) – 2 points
- The Saints (Quarantine #2) – 2 points
- Renegade (Mila 2.0 #2) – 2 points
As you can see, March was much better than April, although I think in April I read several stand-alone books, or first in series, which you can’t count for points. I had 20 points for January and February, so add the 49 points for the last two months and I’m up to 69 points. Except, this month I realized that you don’t get points for the first book in the series, so I have to subtract 10 points from the beginning, which leaves me at 59 points, which puts me at the “Advanced” level in the challenge. I’m hoping this month will be better, especially as The One by Kiera Cass comes out next week and I will be buying it and reading it right away!