The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme. This is my first time doing this, but since I didn’t get any books this week, but I do have some future things I want to talk about, I thought this would be the way to go instead of Stacking the Shelves that I normally do. So here goes!!
Last Week on My Blog:
- Crewel by Gennifer Albin (review)
- All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill (review)
- Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan (review)
- Teaser Tuesday
- Last Night at the Viper Room: River Phoenix and the Hollywood He Left Behind by Gavin Edwards (review)
- Booking Through Thursday
- Feature and Follow Friday or The Friday 56
- Stacking the Shelves
- My birthday is October 22nd, and so I am going to do a giveaway to celebrate, as well as tying it into the Fierce Reads event I’ll get to attend in November. So look out for that giveaway starting on the 22nd.
- November is coming up, and I plan to participate (sort of) in National Novel Writing Month. I can’t officially join the site this time, as I am not going to start a new novel. My plan instead is to work on maybe finishing a novel I started several years ago through NaNoWriMo. So, with planning to do a lot of writing, that will cut in a bit to my reading. And so, I have the plan below for this:
- I am planning to host a challenge in November. I think I will name it similar to my September is for Sequels Challenge, and call it November is for Novellas. There are so many 1.5 and 2.5 stories these days, like The Prince by Kiera Cass, that is part of The Selection series. So I plan to buy or read as many of these as I need to throughout November. The quick reads should go well with my writing that I am planning for NaNoWriMo. I will open it up to others like I did the Sequels Challenge, and probably even hold a giveaway.