Contest is over!! Thanks to all who entered, results will be posted shortly!
I’m so excited! I finally passed the 100 follower mark this past week! I’m sure I’m following way more people than that, but glad to have so many more people to follow me and share their reviews with me. And as promised in earlier posts, I’m going to have a giveaway! Now, I’m kind of new to the whole Google Docs thing. I made a form, and am going to link to it in this post. Just hope that it works out for me. Just in case, if you are entering, you might want to go ahead and add a comment to this post as well with your name and email address. I’m giving you a shot at 1 of 6 giveway items, and if I get enough entries, I might even giveaway 2 of the items.
- Autographed copy of Forever by Maggie Stiefvater. She is coming to my town this Wednesday, so I will have it personally autographed to you.
- $10 gift card to Barnes and Noble. This can be used online at bn.com as well. I work at Barnes and Noble, so feel I need to support my company rather than other online book sources.
- ARC of The Replacements by Brenna Yovanoff. I know the book has been out a little while, but it is a good one, so if you don’t have it, this is a way to get it!
- ARC of Sapphique (sequel to Incarceron) by Catherine Fisher, again, book is already published.
- Cathy’s Book by Sean Stewart, with all the little extra things in it still brand new in their envelope.
- Sh*t My Dad Says by Justin Halpern. Thought I’d throw in a kind of funny book.
I’m going to end this contest on Monday, July 25th, by midnight. I will announce the winner on Tuesday, and if you choose the Forever by Maggie Stiefvater, I hope to get ahold of you by email before Wednesday night at 7:00 pm CST so I can find out what name you want her to autograph it to.
Again, thanks to all my new followers, and old followers! Hope I’m offering something in this giveway that you’ll be interested in! Fill out this form, and don’t forget to leave a comment on this post just in case my form doesn’t work.